The Military Wish Society is an exclusive membership that works together to make a difference in our active duty military families who are struggling with PTSD, financial needs or medical deficiencies where Tricare won’t cover. Our goal is to hold a quarterly meeting with our members and grant wishes with the money we raise. We want you to be part of the these wishes! Here’s how it works:
- Anyone interested can sign up to make a monthly donation by filling out the form below and signing up for recurring donations via PayPal.
- Monthly donation minimums start at $10/month, up to whatever you would like.
- Each donation level has special perks and gifts (see below for details).
- Once a quarter, we host events for all wish society members to come together and grant a wish.
- Every member receives a membership card that will grant you certain discounts and privileges at various participating businesses (details will be sent with your card).
Military Wish Society Membership Levels
Sergeant Major General: $100/mo donation (or greater) — includes exclusive t-shirt, hat, decal, and free admission to all WFOH events (excludes Heroes at the Grill due to seating capacity).
Sergeant First Class: $50/mo donation — includes exclusive t-shirt, hat, and decal.
Sergeant Level: $25/mo donation — includes exclusive t-shirt and decal.
Corporal Level: $10/mo donation — includes exclusive hat and decal.
Ready to sign up for the Military Wish Society?
Fill out the form below, then click the button to proceed to PayPal. Your payment information will be securely collected and stored through PayPal’s website. If you don’t have a PayPal account, signing up for one takes just a few minutes.
FAQ’s about the Military Wish Society
Q: Can I donate the cost of my SWAG (t-shirt, hat, decal, etc) towards granting wishes?
A: Absolutely. Just check the “I want to donate my SWAG” box when signing up. We’re giving away SWAG with higher donation levels because wearing all of it helps to get the word out about our program! So, no pressure either way.
Q: Why do I have to have a PayPal account?
A: For your security, anytime you sign up for recurring transactions (in this case, your monthly donation), PayPal wants you to be able to manage this subscription and give you the control to cancel it at any time. This requires having an account for you to be able to log in and manage your subscriptions. In addition, it helps ensure that monthly donations aren’t missed due to an expired credit card. PayPal alerts you each time your card is charged and will remind you if/when it’s time to update your card info.